Tuesday, February 01, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I pick out what I think are my best posts for the week:

On Dissecting Leftism I noted that Einstein was a Marxist.

On Political Correctness Watch I posted an email from the Deep South which says that conservatives treat women better

On Greenie Watch I have laugh at the latest Greenie whale research

On Education Watch I look at "thought crime" in academe

On Socialized Medicine I look at the mess that is the California medical system

On Gun Watch I look at the sad history of gun regulation in Britain

On Leftists as Elitists I posted an article that shows an incredibly hostile attitude to ordinary people

On Marx Words I note that Marx favoured race war

On A scripture blog I refute an "irrefutable" proof of the Trinity doctrine (based on John 1:3)

On Majority Rights I posted an email that started a big discussion about causes of the holocaust.

*************************************

No comments: