Tuesday, March 08, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I pick out what I think are my best posts for the week:

On Dissecting Leftism I have some comments about fake compassion and its motives

On Political Correctness Watch I note an intolerant and uncompassionate peacenik church

On Greenie Watch I note a huge Greenie blunder over depleted uranium munitions

On Education Watch I note the lockstep Leftists at UNC Chapel Hill

On Gun Watch I have the story of a Texas hero

On Socialized Medicine I note evidence that American medicine is better for you than British medicine

On A Scripture blog I ask why Jesus was generally not recognized after his resurrection

On Leftists as Elitists I note how the media elite are hiding good news from Iraq

On MarxWords I note that Marx mocked ideals of freedom, justice and equality

On Majority Rights I note the decay of the British police force.

************************************

No comments: