Tuesday, April 05, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I pick out what I think are my best posts for the week:

On Dissecting Leftism I look at Black/White income disparities

On Political Correctness Watch I have some news about Britain's gypsy problem

On Greenie Watch I look at the latest Greenie scare about us "running out" of things

On Education Watch I note an argument in favour of "spare the rod and spoil the child"

On Socialized Medicine I note that with 1.4 million employees to serve 60 million people, Britain's NHS still cannot provide adequate medical care

On Gun Watch I say that the latest school shootings show that gun banning has plainly failed

On MarxWords I show that Engels thought Aryans were superior

On Leftists as Elitists I note a seemingly endless parade of unproven assertions by an elitist who thinks he knows what's best but who cannot even spell

On Majority Rights I say that Winston Churchill WAS a neocon

On Blogger News I note that homosexual conservatives are being persecuted by the Left

**********************************

No comments: