Tuesday, May 10, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

A brief version of my roundup again today

On Dissecting Leftism I argue that Christians are more tolerant than secularists

On Political Correctness Watch I note evidence that boys at school are hopelessly incorrect despite all the Leftist brainwashing they get

On Greenie Watch I note a scientific report that suggests that we need MORE air pollution to fight global warming

On Education Watch I note that economists have discovered that parenting style has little influence on how well a kid achieves but how intelligent the parent is matters greatly.

On Socialized Medicine I note cases of bureaucratic murder in Britains National Health system

On Gun Watch I note that Alaska is making life easier for gun owners

On Leftists as Elitists I reproduce some obnoxious comments from an atheist elitist

********************************

No comments: