Tuesday, May 17, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I support President Bush's "revisionist" view of the Yalta meeting between FDR and Stalin

On Political Correctness Watch I discuss human protandry (girls who turn into boys at puberty) and point out that it disproves academic feminism

On Greenie Watch I note the deceptions of the Greenie priesthood

On Education Watch I have an article by a dedicated teacher who finds quality teaching impossible in Los Angeles public schools

On Socialized Medicine I note that people are increasingly going to India for private medical treatment

On Gun Watch I have some excerpts from an article by a pro-gun Leftist

On Leftists as Elitists I note a Leftist who proves what an elitist he is while denying that he is an elitist!

*************************

No comments: