Tuesday, May 31, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I ask are immigrants necessary

On Political Correctness Watch I note that police brutality depends on the colour of the policeman

On Greenie Watch I link to the latest Russian research into climate -- skeptical of course

On Education Watch I note the current attack on academic standards at the University of Oregon

On Socialized Medicine I report that thousands are dying needlessly in Australian public hospitals every year

On Leftists as Elitists I note elitist contempt for religion

On Blogger News I have a post titled "Abortion: Only conservatives care"

On Majority Rights I have a post titled "Immigration: The individual matters most"

***************************

MEDIA BIAS IN FAVOUR OF THE DISGUSTING PROF. WARD CHURCHILL

Read this: "Asked to nominate their favorite professor, students at the University of Colorado at Boulder overwhelmingly picked Ward Churchill. Yet the controversial figure's award is being withheld, in part, due to his tendency to "antagonize and create enemies," the head of the CU alumni association said."

So the students love him? We learn from another article about the same event that in fact only 54 students voted for him out of a student body of 29,258. Beat that for media bias! (Tip off from Ward Churchill's nemesis)

*****************************

No comments: