Tuesday, July 26, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I question whether Australia's immigration policy is selective enough

On Political Correctness Watch I note that homosexuality seems to trump Islam in political correctness

On Greenie Watch I note that the evidence is now in that Michael Mann committed scientific fraud in his famous "hockeystick" claims about global warming

On Education Watch I note that some Leftist teachers are so reluctant to administer any discipline that they are now calling the police to deal with 5-year-olds

On Socialized Medicine I note that lives are being put at risk as British public hospitals ignore medical alerts

On Gun Watch I note that a gun club is being sued for committing lead pollution!

On Leftists as Elitists I note that a left-leaning Australian High Court judge admitted that he was consumed by anger when he considered some cases

On Majority Rights I note opposition to black immigration in Australia

On Blogger News I note that Sweden has useful lessons for conservatives. (Post also below)

*************************************

No comments: