Tuesday, August 02, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I dissect the latest nonsense claims about racism

On Political Correctness Watch I note Methodists putting homosexuality ahead of the Bible

On Greenie Watch I note the controversy about the Maldives -- where sea levels are actually FALLING

On Education Watch I show how the Left use schools to create racial tensions

On Socialized Medicine I note that there is often no dignity for patients in public hospital systems

On Gun Watch I note a would-be rapist who got shot by his victim

On Leftists as Elitists I reproduce a savage critique of the Hollywood elite

On Majority Rights I manouvre some white nationalists into saying that fair skin does not matter!

*****************************

No comments: